Quick Questions Before Purchasing

Hey Guys,

So im ordering a shift kit and servo for the SS and just had some quick questions. I am looking to get the Trans-go HD2 shift kit, and corvette servo. I wasnt planning on a stall conv. but do you guys think its something i should get? Also i looked through the search results and saw a servo kit from transmissioncenter.net, anyone have any input on this compared the the vette servo? Just wanted to get this info so i can get the kit and servo so i can get my Wheatley tune done afterwards. Also anything else i might need to know please feel free to throw in some input.

ive got a vette servo sitting in the garage that i bought a while back from a member on pt.net, dont need it anymore since im planning on buying a built tranny. lemme know if youre interested. as far as the shift kit goes just make sure you get the one for the right trans, i think summitracing.com has them for about the cheapest around. if you want to put in a higher stall converter you might also want to think about a bigger tranny cooler. a converter is going to run you probably between 400-900 bucks depending on what you get and about another 75-150 for a good tranny cooler.

on another note, i noticed in your sig youre running a corsa db muffler...you wouldnt happen to have any sound clips would you? ive been wanting to hear one of those mufflers.

pm sent on the servo, and i think i might hold off on the converter. Just didn't know if it was an essential. Also i dont have any sound clips of the exhaust, but i'll get one and post it up tomorrow. thanks for the help man.

No pics yet, and i'm honeslty not sure i'd check the Corsa site, and look through the product list. Tomorrow i'll be taking pics of the truck, and getting a sound clip of the exhaust. I'll make sure to get a shot of the muffler.

about the shift kit...What I did was call the guys at FLT (finish line transmission) and just told them the truck I had and they shipped it out same day! Very good/knowledgable guys! Lots of people on this site get there built trannys from them.

http://www.finishlinetrans.com/

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

about the shift kit...What I did was call the guys at FLT (finish line transmission) and just told them the truck I had and they shipped it out same day! Very good/knowledgable guys! Lots of people on this site get there built trannys from them.

http://www.finishlinetrans.com/

Sent them an e-mail. Thanks for the information, and the link. thumb.gif