350z and a Mustang with/NOS

SuperSport

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a couple street kill updates.

1) Beat a 350Z from a stop twice both buy 1 and a half cars at about 80mph

2) this one is funny, I drove up next to a guys in what looked to be a 96-98 ish Cobra mustang. I threw a little rev on him and he got behind. I pointed for him to turn right at the light and then he pulls up next to me at a the next stop sign. Rolled down the window, asked him if "you wanted to go" and he said "yeah". I said, "on the count of three" we both hit it and i started pulling away got him buy a 2 car by 70mph , then we pull up to the next stop sign. he says, "hold on one second" he pops the truck, gets out of his car, and turns the NOS bottle on. So we go on three again and I beat him again only by about 1 car. We pull up to the next light, and he says damn i can't hang with that all-wheel drive.

This is a great reason why, we should NOT make the SS 2wd. Just need more power. :thumbs:

Good kills eric. That mustang must have been on the way home? :thumbs:

Yeah, actually i was on my way to the chevy dealer to drive a Duramax, becuace i wanted to see if the new LLY feels better than the old one. Those things should have some better tuning form the factory, it was really slow.

Archived