For All Powerdyne Procharger Users

1zhelp.gif Hey guys wondering if you have experience any loss of boost/ slipping belt/ not holding boost/ extremely loud squeak of the belt/ really loud squeal at full throttle. These are some things that might be going on with mine and the guys over at LGMotorsports(prestigious corvette builders) cant explain to me whats going on and im wondering if there is some kind of generally had problem with these prochargers and if theres a way yo fix it. Im just hoping \mine doesnt have something wrong with it internally. Any and all help is much apreciated.

Dude I have the exact same problem going on with mine. I put a new belt and new tensioner when i changed pulleys. It seemed to do fine but it's been about 4 months now and it's doing the same thing. At high rev lets out a squeal like the BOV. I have no clue yet but try a tensioner, they are not to much at the local parts store. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's the BOV. It sounds just a little different than it used to and that might be where I'm losing boost. I have about a 6 lb boost leak some where and thats all I can figure out if the belt isn't slipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Which blower is it, a Powerdyne or a Procharger? A Powerdyne can have an internal belt which is common to fail after enough miles have passed if you have the model with the internal belt drive. If you do, just change the internal belt and put in a new ceramic bearing while you're there.