Hail And Tornado. Truck Got Some Hail Damage.

shawnss

Well we just had a crazy little storm come through my town. The SS has some hail damage . my wife car got it even worse and my buddys STi he just got it probably totaled. heres some pictures from my house. i took tons more have got them uploaded. it really messed his STI up. heres my crx parked in front of my house.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

here i am standing in fornt of my dd crx.

IMG_4496.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Based on the smiles, i'd say there are some decent insurance policies in place.

no we where just giving him shit cause this is his second Subaru in 6 months. the first one got T-boned by some lady. then he gets this one and then this happens. he was just saying how hes not ment to have a subaru. heres a pictures of his 02 wrx that he had for 4 month and a lady hit him good.

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

Based on the smiles, i'd say there are some decent insurance policies in place.

but yes we all have good insurance. im just looking to get everything fixed that was damaged. i just want it to be like it was before.

I knew someone here was from billings...saw the video on TV it was crazy to see people driving right next to a twister...glad you are not hurt, I wish the turbo kit would have flown home to Detroit like the wizard of OZ :)

You said the SS got hail damage, any pictures of that?

Glad y'all are ok. Could have been a lot worse.

yeah the truck got a few good dents. but it really goes to show how thin the sheet metal is on other makes and models. my wife car was right next to the truck and its way worse and my buddys STI dented really bad. i will get some pictures when i wash it. they are checking out the damage this thursday. ill know how much its going to be. just glad we have full coverage. im also glad no one was hurt.