Hail And Tornado. Truck Got Some Hail Damage.

shawnss

One word.................

BONDO! :jester:

Luckily no one was injured and you guys all have good insurance. Seeing those pics makes me not mind south Florida all that much anymore.

The thing is. that this is the first bad hail storm ive seen here. ive been here for 13 year and we never get weather like this. there hasn't been a tornado here sense 1958 so id say the weather here isnt so bad. you guys get some crazy weather off the water down there.

Mid West life just flat out SUCKS!

................... :squintnoeswerdrun: ............We've been fortunate here, but I did get caught in a hail storm a while back with the SS....came out with a few major dents, and some minor ones.

Dizzammmmm! Glad your ok. Does the CRX run?

oh yeah fo show. that little car is a beast. the floors are all wet but it fired right up the next morning. when i left for work. it has happened to that car probably 5 times. so far nothing has ever happened. that why im glad i bought the car without a motor for 300 bucks :cool:

Well i got my vehicles quoted today. my truck is about $1100 to fix and the wifes civic is $2300. glad i own a GM vehicle. the insurance guy said that GM steel is pretty strong compared to other makes of cars. just goes to show cause my truck and my wifes car were side by side and here little civic got it worse.

The thing is. that this is the first bad hail storm ive seen here. ive been here for 13 year and we never get weather like this. there hasn't been a tornado here sense 1958 so id say the weather here isnt so bad. you guys get some crazy weather off the water down there.

Main thing to worry about is the hurricanes. Luckily we get warned and I would have time to get the SS safe if needed be.

Damn that STi is bad. We had a hail storm hit our dealership parking lot a couple years ago and did a ton of damage. The paintless dent removal guys worked for a month straight and said they were gonna take the rest of the year off cause they made so much. Bastards

Well we took his Sti in today and its totaled. 10K in damage and the car is worth $16500. so they are paying him out and taking the car. if its cheap enough i might buy it for a dd And fixing it up slowly.