deiss391

I was at the Carlisle show. I spoke to you alittle bit asking where you purchased your truck from, knowing I looked at an Intimidator in Delaware before I bought my truck!

Welcome to the site!!

You and your family/friend have a good time at the show??

Tim

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

Yes, Cool to chat with you Tim. Hey by the way do I have to pay the 24.99 for full access to this sight? I keep getting error messages on looking at members and other things?

Yes, Cool to chat with you Tim. Hey by the way do I have to pay the 24.99 for full access to this sight? I keep getting error messages on looking at members and other things?

No you dont. There are some limitations for members who dont pay, but it really isnt much at all. There is a restricted forum here that is only to supporting members (paying members). You should be able to view member profiles/member pics and participate in any of the on-going events throughout the forum.

Tim

Keep posting, you need to have 5+ posts in order to view member's profiles, attach pictures and such......

Welcome to the site, I am glad to see you joined. It made our day when an Intimidator SS showed up on Saturday, since that was the missing link in the array of SS Silverados on hand. Be sure to keep an eye out for future area meets. :thumbs:

Welcome to the Site !!!!!!!!

I was tolking about the the site and I was person who said it was vcool if you park by the tent ...... You are always welcome and Happy to see that you joined

Mark