Silverado Ss Chrome 22 X 10 Wheels With Bfg Tires

MEANGENE75

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SELLING A SET OF 5 WHEELS AND 4 TIRES. 4 WHEELS ARE MOUNTED AND BALANCED JUST AS THEY CAME OFF THE TRUCK, FIFTH WHEEL IS A SPARE NO TIRE THOUGH. WHEELS ARE 22 X10 30MM OFFSETT. CAME OFF MY 05 CREW CAB LOWERED AND NO ISSUES. BAD AZZ LOOKING WHEELS WITH SOME OF THE BEST TIRES YOU CAN GET. BFG KDW FLAME TREAD TIRES SIZE 285/35/22. 1500 OBO 830-486-9682

PM SENT

deal fell through. still up for sale, with a new more enticing price of 1300.00!!!! and you come pick em up. for those that would want them shipped i will certainly secure them to a pallet and strap em down, but you will need to pick the shipper of your choice and pay them directly. for shipping estimates you can use zip 78801, uvalde tx. just south of san antonio. located at a business. i would use a reputable company such as central freight lines or sia motor freight. i dont think ups ground can do it. just too big and too heavy. thanks for all the inquiries guys, hopefully new price will seal up a deal......gene

deal fell through. still up for sale, with a new more enticing price of 1300.00!!!! and you come pick em up. for those that would want them shipped i will certainly secure them to a pallet and strap em down, but you will need to pick the shipper of your choice and pay them directly. for shipping estimates you can use zip 78801, uvalde tx. just south of san antonio. located at a business. i would use a reputable company such as central freight lines or sia motor freight. i dont think ups ground can do it. just too big and too heavy. thanks for all the inquiries guys, hopefully new price will seal up a deal......gene

I did it that way when I sold my VHO rims/tires, motor freight

PackTires.jpg