Dodge Cummins....

tonycillo

so i was just driving home from my girl friends minding my own business when a dodge cummin pulls up next to me at a stop light. he kept nudging forward like he wanted some of the SS, was not going to do anything about it until he pours black smoke all over my freshly washed and waxed truck. needless to say the dodge cummin got pulled on hardpeelout.gif. and the next light turns red and instead of coming back up be side me again he pulls behind mejerk.gif..... i guess he was ashamed and did not want to go again...

Kinda sounds like a common rail pos. All show n no go. Guy prob just added a chip and enjoys watching all that unburnt fuel pour out his exhaust.

Nice kill man :thumbs: You should beware of some of those beasts tho. I have built a few to run 12's and 11's.

Kinda sounds like a common rail pos. All show n no go. Guy prob just added a chip and enjoys watching all that unburnt fuel pour out his exhaust.

Nice kill man :thumbs: You should beware of some of those beasts tho. I have built a few to run 12's and 11's.

yea i know.. that is why i was not going to bother. but he started it. just had to finish it. my wheatley tune and headers should be here by the weekendyellow_loser.gif