Ss Vs. Ssr

hossram64

Today infront of me getting on the highway was a black SSR sounded real nice truck was louder then mine. As soon as we got on we had open highway we kicked down from about 55 I was behind him I pulled around him and just kept pulling on him about 8 or more lengths up to 110 then I slowed down so he could catch up when he got next to me he gave me a thumbs up and we both went on our way. Real nice sounding truck not sure what year not sure how to tell the difference i know they made them 03-04 with the 5.3 and 05-06 with the ls2.

Today infront of me getting on the highway was a black SSR sounded real nice truck was louder then mine. As soon as we got on we had open highway we kicked down from about 55 I was behind him I pulled around him and just kept pulling on him about 8 or more lengths up to 110 then I slowed down so he could catch up when he got next to me he gave me a thumbs up and we both went on our way. Real nice sounding truck not sure what year not sure how to tell the difference i know they made them 03-04 with the 5.3 and 05-06 with the ls2.

That is a good question, idk how to tell the difference. Because the difference between the 5.3 and the LS2 is 100HP. Im going to assume the one your raced was a 5.3 because a stock SSS will beat one of those, but the LS2 had TBSS Speed and should have been closer even with your mods, but IDK?