Help With Tuning For Supercharger

BlueAKSSS

Well I recently got a procharger style supercharger for my truck suppose to make about 6 psi of boost non intercooled. Anyway I installed it along with an FMU it came with. My question is how should I go about tuning it I don't have a wideband yet but I'll be picking one up tomorrow. What I did for a base tune with hp tuners was take a 9 psi magnacharger tune off the tune repository and copy the Main VE table and spark tables out of it into mine. I also screwed around with copying some stuff from it out of the power enrich section and some other areas. I have stock injectors where that tune was for 42 lb injectors so I'm sure its way off. I'm hopefully getting some 42lb delphi marine injectors soon. Anyway I attached a crappy scan I did just driving around for like 15 minutes and the tune. Any advise would be greatly appreciated! pepsicheer.gif

EDIT: I might have messed up my timing table by hitting smooth selection. (Not sure though)

3rd scan.hpl

2003 Chevy Silverado SS MODDED SC Tune.hpt

Give me a call when you get some time and I can walk you through this if you'd like.

I'll give you a call sometime, I'm getting some 42lb injectors and a inline walbro 255 so that I don't have to mess with the crappy FMU. I also just got a wideband all installed and I'm going to run it into hp tuners so that should help out a lot as well. Thanks!