Aem Wideband And Boost Gauge Install In Overhead Console

BlueAKSSS

Well I added a mod to my truck, a AEM Wideband and a Boost Gauge! I got an extra overhead console from the junk yard and modded it to fit the wideband and the boost gauge, although the boost gauge is not connected yet. Here's some pictures of it:

DSC_0080Large-1.jpg

DSC_0079Large-1.jpg

DSC_0078Large-1.jpg

DSC_0083Large-1.jpg

Well I added a mod to my truck, a AEM Wideband and a Boost Gauge! I got an extra overhead console from the junk yard and modded it to fit the wideband and the boost gauge, although the boost gauge is not connected yet.

Holy cow! You don't screw around do ya!? I talk to you a few hours ago and suggested the wideband, and *POOF*, wideband installed. NICE,cheers.gif

Holy cow! You don't screw around do ya!? I talk to you a few hours ago and suggested the wideband, and *POOF*, wideband installed. NICE,cheers.gif

Haha, I guess not, I had already been thinking about buying one anyway so I figured what the heck after talking to you, I went down to Underground performance and bought one! Seemed like a pretty good deal! I then went to my friends house and borrowed his extra overhead console cut up an old hp printer side plastic piece and made a overhead gauge pod out of it lol. Installed the wideband bung in the driver side exaust pipe, and it works great I'm seeing 14.6-7 to 14.8 driving around normally and WOT it looks like it was about 12.5 afr? I can't remember. Keep in mind the supercharger isn't installed right now just the stock tune n/a. Great talking with you, I'm thinking I'll get a inline boost pump before installing that supercharger again along with your injectors and ditch the FMU. cheers.gif

Haha, I guess not, I had already been thinking about buying one anyway so I figured what the heck after talking to you, I went down to Underground performance and bought one! Seemed like a pretty good deal! I then went to my friends house and borrowed his extra overhead console cut up an old hp printer side plastic piece and made a overhead gauge pod out of it lol. Installed the wideband bung in the driver side exaust pipe, and it works great I'm seeing 14.6-7 to 14.8 driving around normally and WOT it looks like it was about 12.5 afr? I can't remember. Keep in mind the supercharger isn't installed right now just the stock tune n/a. Great talking with you, I'm thinking I'll get a inline boost pump before installing that supercharger again along with your injectors and ditch the FMU. cheers.gif

i have a AEM boost gauge black on black that im selling from my Accord.

I would suggest putting in the walbro 255lph pump in the tank instead of the boost-a-pump. I am not sure how the boostapump works, but I think it just increases the fuel pump rate with more voltage. I put the walbro pump in and have had NO lack of fuel, and I think that the walbro will last longer than the stock pump trying to out put more.biggrinjester.gif

I might be wrong though. But I think the boostapump and the walbro are about the same prices too! Just intank pump takes a little time to put in.