Garage Sale! Servos, Pulley, Intercooler

Black2003SS

I have quite a few things I found cleaning out my garage and didn't get much time before relocating to post them for sale. I no longer have a silverado ss and have no use for them. I have NO IDEA what some of this stuff is worth so all prices are OBO! I am putting pricing because I must. If someone thinks I am high, or way too low, please just PM me, don't muck up the post with complaints. All prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be actual charges.

I want to be up front that I will be on limited availability for the next couple of months, so if I don't get back to you during the week, please understand. If you need this stuff in a hurry, unfortunately, I may not be able to do that. I will be in New Mexico until December and the parts are located in Michigan. My father is willing to help me out for pick-up arrangements or help me ship things out, but it might take a couple of extra days for me to coordinate things with him and have him pull the items out of storage. So please be patient, that is all I ask. Thank You!

Like new 6.0L engine cover, excellent condition. $90 OBO - SOLD

IMG_1825.jpg

Stock LQ9 intake manifold WITH injectors. Had about 40k miles on it when removed, functioned perfectly. $200 OBO

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

2 Gauge Pillar Pod - Came with the radix I bought and was never installed, I went with a 3 guage one. Good condition - $30 + shipping.

IMG_1819.jpg

Like new Intercooler from the old radix kits before they changed to the bigger one that comes in the kits now. I upgraded to the bigger one. This one would be good for a second intercooler or use it as its intention as an oil cooler. Fittings included. $125 OBO + shipping.

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

Stock LQ9 Silverado SS Air box - as is, some hardware might be missing like bolts, nuts, all duct work is there. Picture shows what you get - $75

IMG_1812.jpg

Yank TT2600 converter. Might need a rebuild, but it was in working order when taken out. $125 FIRM - Pick up only.

IMG_1803.jpg

I also have:

Stock Silverado SS Muffler with tailpipe and connection pipes from the cats (not cats though, sorry). $100 - pickup only!

TCI 2nd and 4th Billet Servos brand new in packaging - $100 for the set

AC Delco accumulator piston kit for 4L65E - pic coming - make offer

Billet 2.9" radix pulley - brand new - $100 - pic coming

Stock torque converter - 15k miles on it - $50 - pickup only!

Stock clutch fan and shroud - $75 - about 20-30k miles on it when removed - pic upon request

Thats it for now, might have more as I dig.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to everyone with whom I have not gotten back to. I had a training accident late last week and was unavailable for a period of time. I'm waiting to get discharged and I will be headed back to Michigan in the next couple of days. The good news is I have my paypal setup, and once home, I will be able to ship everything out once funds are received. I asked for your patience, and I again ask the same. I have everyones PM's and am trying to keep track of who wants what and who spoke for what first. Thank you. I'll poke back in by Thursday as my internet access is limited.

Ok guys, I'm finally back home in Michigan now and can get the shipping done my self. I am PM'ing anyone who requested items first, then moving down the list. My paypal is setup as well.

As far as I remember, the gauge pod, thermostat, engine covers, and torque converter have been spoken for, if those parties are still interested...

• 1 month later...