Insurance

Quinnster

Since I have been trying to get an SS I got an Insurance quote from Allstate, and it came out to be just shy of $2000 every six months!banghead.gif I am going to have to switch once I get an SS, so who should I switch to for the dollar to quality ratio?

21st century..... 21 yrs old, policy fully in my name, two somewhat large tickets, full coverage, $500 deductible, full glass coverage

Total for six months $ 1,595.15

I got a quote from allstate to see if they could do better, they were like $2,200 and Gieco is very close to them also :shakehead:

I got an Insurance quote from Allstate, and it came out to be just shy of $2000 every six months!

i have State Farm. i thought paying $1025 per year full coverage, with $500 deductible was.. :icon_bs:

good luck, maybe a insurance broker could be cheaper..

i have State Farm. i thought paying $1025 per year full coverage, with $500 deductible was.. icon_bs.gif

iamwithstupid.gif State farm as well, same price and deductable, no tickets, and I thought they were too high! They say it is partially based on you're zip code and credit rating.

Try Geico, they worked well for me coming out of high school going into college. Have used them ever since, I had numerous tickets even lost license once when I was 16, and two at fault accidents (lost brakes on old S-10 and smashed buddies Murano on icy driveway). However my policy just got real cheap due to owning own house, and having a 3 vehicle policy. Check their website.

i have State Farm. i thought paying $1025 per year full coverage, with $500 deductible was.. :icon_bs:

I have two accidents also, one was my fault from when i was 16, and another one two years ago i got hit in the ss.

Edited by 03Blackout (see edit history)

State Farm here. $88 a month, full coverage with $500 deductible. Like kcsilveradoss said multiple policies help a lot. You might try progressive when I got my motorcycle nobody could quote me under $200 a month, progressive was $100 after a year dropped to $35.

Since I have been trying to get an SS I got an Insurance quote from Allstate, and it came out to be just shy of $2000 every six months!banghead.gif I am going to have to switch once I get an SS, so who should I switch to for the dollar to quality ratio?

holy crap. thats insane. i have allstate and i have 3 vehicles with full coverage and i pay like 1600 every 6 months. thats for the SS my wife civic and my rcsb 4x4. i also have like 4 tickets on my record.

I got State Farm, full coverage, $250 deductible, pay $630 every 6 months.

Also, State Farm calls it an K1500 LTZ, so it escaped the SS pentality, which their system might be fixed now, but I ain't changing a thing. I've heard where these trucks has somehow squeaked through some company systems, as insurance, body shops, ect. without having the SS nameplate on it cause of how GM did the vin's for these trucks, that's something else to shop around for.

ok, cool. I'm defiantly going to check into state farm, sounds like they should be all right. I got the $2000 quote with one ding on my record (which was BS!), and 0 accidents, but I am 21, so I'm sure being 21 they decide to factor in DUI's and drunk driving. also I'm in LA where there are constant accidents and most drivers are just stupid! I'll let you know what the quote will end up being.

28 y/o with 2 Monte Carlo SS's with comprehension, 1981 C10 with liability and full coverage on my 06 SS through USAA and its $800 every six months. I am a multiple policy holder with no accidents or tickets on my record. I also did defensive driving.

Edited by Mr3SS (see edit history)