Can Someone Confirm

stroked out

can anyone here confirm that an 18x9.5 inch centerline rim will fit over the bear aluma sport bakes? I've talked to some people already but I just want to make sure. has anyone tried it?

the time Im looking at it the razor or sun-dance rim from centerline

thank in advance

hardly any the problem is every 18 is different depending on spoke design the thickness and backspacing is going to be different , it puts the inside of the rim close or furthere from the caliper. the problem isnt the rear its the front . i have had 3 different centerline wheels on my truck and the one i know fits for sure without grinding in an 18 is the same one autoguy had at a time . the only one i know for sure is the rapid tomahawk . however it doesetn come in a 9.5 wide so it bulges the center of the trie a bit . imo it didnt hurt anything just didnt fit perfect.

i can also say that my current wheels , the dagger didnt require any additional grinding because i had a set of 18x8.5 from the 90's that required a ton of grinding. so im not sure exactly if there dagger's would have fit without grinding.

im thinking of selling the set i have now becasue i want to run my big baer rotors and not have to swap . just drive it to the track and stright to the pits. i plan on running the bfg tires since they grip great but have crap for tread life , perfectly suited . the weight is about the same from the 22 to the 18 maybe a little lighter on the 18's since tires are lighter.