Awd Dyno

Wizard

found an AWD dyno in Redmond with enough length to support my wheelbase. Finally! So some fine tuning and HP numbers will be done on Saturday.

It will be good to see ACTUAL AWD dyno numbers. Although not as glorified as pulling the front driveshaft! These will be real!

found an AWD dyno in Redmond with enough length to support my wheelbase. Finally! So some fine tuning and HP numbers will be done on Saturday.

It will be good to see ACTUAL AWD dyno numbers. Although not as glorified as pulling the front driveshaft! These will be real!

sick cant wait to see the numbers, whats it going to cost? are you tuning it or just doing a hp pull?

put down the expresso and read the first post :pepsicheer:

cant wait to see the numbers im guessing 530awhp 560awtq

im assuming the d1 @ 9-10 psi ?

put down the expresso and read the first post :pepsicheer:

cant wait to see the numbers im guessing 530awhp 560awtq

im assuming the d1 @ 9-10 psi ?

damn i got my ass chewed lol , sorry i wasn't paying attention all i was thinking was awd dyno not to far from me and was thinking how/when i was getting there.

I have no idea what kind of numbers to expect. I always seem to see lower numbers than I conservatively estimate.

I estimate 400 awhp. It is only a P1, I have no idea why it runs so strong. 12.4 quarter makes me happy. So we will see.

I will keep you updated.

Doug

sorry about that , i had just gotten off work and i had a fun day full of dealing with embasil's.

for some reason i thought you had finally pulled the trigger on the d1. with your last e/t i would say your pretty close to what you should make id say a fair amount of 400 though probably 440 with a bit more torque.

you dont know what kind of dyno it is do you ? mustang , dyna pak ?

I have no idea what kind of numbers to expect. I always seem to see lower numbers than I conservatively estimate.

I estimate 400 awhp. It is only a P1, I have no idea why it runs so strong. 12.4 quarter makes me happy. So we will see.

I will keep you updated.

Doug

how many pounds of boost are you running, and do you have any other performance mods besides whats in your sig. ?

how many pounds of boost are you running, and do you have any other performance mods besides whats in your sig. ?

12 lbs of boost, headers and hi flow cats, 42# injectors, custom intake....

i pulled my front drive shaft off and it ran for about an hour or so then died like i had no tranny.. i put the shaft back on and it moved fine again. did you run into a problem like that and is there a sensor or something

i pulled my front drive shaft off and it ran for about an hour or so then died like i had no tranny.. i put the shaft back on and it moved fine again. did you run into a problem like that and is there a sensor or something

No problems...

where you driving like this on the street? Because if so, you could have done major damage to the viscous coupler. There is no sensor just the coupler that splits the power between the two axles.