Meet-N-Greet Tacoma Wa

Hey im new to the forum and i posted in the member introductions forum but i got to thinking and i thought why not come out of the gate strong and host/plan a meet here in tacoma.

Who: Anyone and everyone on this forum is invited. bring the family if you want.

What: Meet, mods, cruise. (open for suggestions on activities)

When: Saturday August 14th 2010 (i know its short notice but sometimes thats the best way to do things)

Where: my apartment parking lot... room for 10-12 trucks i reckon

1906 105th st s

Tacoma wa, 98444....... Behind Parkland Putters off SR512.

Why: so i can get to know the local SSS.com crew. for fun!!!

How: ummmm.... yeah ill leave this one blank.

for those of you that would like to attend this event please copy and paste the roster below into your post and add your info to it! please include your name, screen name, and how many people you are bringing beside yourself. phone number encouraged but not required. ill start it off hope to see a few of you guys!

1) Chris, (BgRd1), 580-919-6955, just me!

POSTPONED INDEFFINATELY. (UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) DUE TO CONFLICTING SCHEDULES AND TOO MUCH S##T GOING ON THIS WEEKEND!!

Edited by BgRd1 (see edit history)

I'm in I will also let a few others know as well. We normally do a meet at Greiots garage or the XXX rootbeer so it will be a good change

2) Justin, (McMahan) myself, wife, mabey 2 other pax

I'm in I will also let a few others know as well. We normally do a meet at Greiots garage or the XXX rootbeer so it will be a good change

2) Justin, (McMahan) myself, wife, mabey 2 other pax

lmfao.... "maybe 2 other pax" awesome man thanks.

anyone else wanna join justin and i? im also inviting some buddies from my old forum from when i had my toyota XRunner. so hopefully a couple guys with yotas will be there for some highway fun!!!

• 11 months later...