Wtt: 05 Altima Se-R

2loud4u

Hello, My girl wants to switch up her ride..She still loves this car..But when she see's a SS her panties get wet LOL..Its a 2005 Nissan Altima SE-R with 49,385 miles 3.5 v6 Auto/Semi..Car runs like a champ has alotta power.. Mods Nismo cold air intake/Borla exhaust/6000k HIDs/Alpine DVD W/Alpine headrest screens/Viper 5901 W/Remote start..We also got some new wilwood brakes(Haven't been installed)..Got a new body kit also thats sitting around..The trunk has been shot with a beebee gun along with the driver door..(lil ****ers)..Has a lil bit of hail damage on the hood..We got a carbon hood for it..but the heat bent the hinges so its hard to latch the hood when its on.I can get more pictures ..interiors in excellent condition..What she wants to try trading for a silverado ss..LMK what you got if you likey pepsicheer.gif

I'm located in Montana

We got the stock 18" Se-r wheels W/ Nitto Neo Gen tires with 80% tread to..Black ones are 20" Enkei Ls-5 or something

IMG_1663.jpg

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

Its a lil dirty

Edited by 150+ (see edit history)

About two months ago I traded my 05 SER in on my 03 SS. Haven't looked back or even though about the Alti since then. However, just make sure your ready to fork over the money in gas with the SS. My monthly gas spending doubled with the SS! For me its a price I'm very happy to pay to drive a SS over the SER. Solid, comfortable, smooth and QUIET compared to the SER that lacked in those areas... ditching FWD should also speak for itself. However, be warned, the gas is killer. 14.3mpv vs 25mpg I was getting out of the SER.

Edited by 90zxdriver (see edit history)