Big Block Chevy Ftw. Old School Muscle.

shawnss

Well i went to my buddys dads shop today. Had the camera with so i snapped a few pics. nothing but Big Block chevy in there shop. Any chevy fans dream garage. the el camino is his dad project car. its coming along nicely 454 with a 871 block motor is fully built. the 73 camaro also has a fully built 454 BBC with a 871 blower. the grey pick-up next to the camaro has a fully built 427 BBC. the nova is another project they started a month or so ago once again it a built BBC im not sure what the C.i. is in that. all cars are pretty damn nice or will be very soon. the white dually is my buddys bagged project truck. its a fun truck with a 454 bbc. So as you can tell we are all pretty much big chevy fans.

my buddys dad El camino. fully built 454 BBC with 871 blower. project car

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4775.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

his uncles 73 camaro with a built 454 also 871 blower. nice camaro.

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

i love the rides, i want the dually.......i would rock that w/ the lund visor removed and a frsh coat of paint, it would look killer w/ that elky on a trailer behind it :drool:

Well its his project and he is already planning on removing the visor. he wants it to tow his show truck around which is a 77 chevy sbsc with a 396 BBC. i will get pics when he has it all loaded down. its going to look pretty sweet.