Small Gtg In Dfw

Okay DFW guys we have a SSS.com member coming down for a few days at the end of this month. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in having a cook out or something. I volunteer my house being that's where Brian (2bfast) will be staying. I have a 1/8 mile track within 20min. and a 1/4mile within 45min. Just post here if you have an interest in attending. I can sleep about 2-3 more people at my house. So if you are driving and little ways, and would like to stay over night I can accommodate you.

Dates he will be in town are: 8/25 - 8/29 I would prefer we do this on Saturday the 28th.

members coming

2BFAST

2006_ISS

ss wrecker

zachm89

midnightrider

Mr. P

an other takers?????

Edited by Retired99 (see edit history)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just add you name if you are coming I will update the first post. Lets also get an idea if we are cooking out or going to the track or what other ideas there are. I'm not sure how mobile I will be. I'm going in for a MRI this week and we will find out if I will be having surgery before or after the meet. either way on pain pills I will be a happy host LMAO.