Raced A 2009 Cts V Last Night

idahoBLKss

went to mexico last night to the street races weather was perfect and about 65-70 degrees and i raced a 2009 cts-v "beautiful car" military guy said he bought it about 4 months ago or so brand new off the lot . any way i was feeling pretty confident yesterday after doing my e85 conversion and asked him if he wanted to run it and he agreed . so we lined them up and as the arm drop guy put us into position , the crowd grew big around the starting line. everybody wanting to see this. so the arms went up , i held the brake and stalled it up for the crowed to give them a show . arms drop i let off the gas and all hell breaks loose , i immediately got about 2-3 cars on him within about 100ft and by the time we hit 110 or so i had 4-6 cars on him hard to tell in the rear view mirror . i knew i would get him from a dig and knew he would have traction problems so on the way back he suggested a 30 mph drop to about a 100 or so and i was cool with it even know i knew this would be to his advantage .so we get to 30mph and he sounds the horn 3 times and on the 3rd honk we punch it both cars jump my truck is just screaming bloody murder and out of my window all i can hear is his blower wining at certain rpms , we were dead even i mean it couldn't of been a better race at this point and as we creeped to about 90mph he started to walk me must be the arrow dynamics at this point we hit about 105 and my front bumper is at his passenger door and he let off . all i all i was impressed with my truck . i didnt think i would have a chance from a roll but i know other wise now.cheers.gif

• 2 weeks later...