2600 Stall Torque Conveter

twiztidss

for sale brand new heavy duty torque converter. paid 400 plus shipping brand new and it sat it my basement awaiting install. times are tough and i am looking to sell all aftermarket parts i have for this truck and my sports car. this converter is a 2600 stall which is perfect for daily drivers who want there truck to have better 0-60 and quarter mile times but still want to be able to tow safely or just use their trucks for what they were built for. This is a custom built converter comparable to the zippy converter it is a beefy unit that can handle 450 wheel hp all day long. perfect for cam, head work etc. this is BRAND NEW. best reasonable offer will be accepted. can ship out immediately. this site wont let me post pics but i will happily send you all pics that are needed. i will also include a tci boost valve if the offer is good enough. this is the specs of the converter. this should fit transmissions 4l60e and 4l65e ATLEAST between 02-06 awd or 4x4 doesnt matter.

easiest way to reach me is via email as i am never on this site anymore. [email protected] can ship as soon as payment clears to paypal.

High Performance Torque Converter

New Bearing

Closer Tolerance

New Burnished Hub

Cleaned Mounted Surface

Verifed Pilot Size

New Lock-up Clutch

Upgrade Turbine Hub

Reinforced Mounting Hub

Insured Thread Conformance

Reinforced Impeller Hub

Reinformed Dampners