Lund Racerback Rear Wing Spoiler

twiztidss

cleaning out the basement for sale i have a lund racerback rear wing spoiler. i can send pics to whoever is interested, this site wont let me post the pics its saying they are too big. this will give your truck a much sportier look. paid 400 plus shipping for this and then i had to get it painted (another 200). it is painted the silverado black and should fit anything between 99-06. came off my silverado ss 2003. 4x4 awd 2x4 doesnt matter. looking for any reasonable offer as i am no longer using this. would rather have you pick up but will ship at owners expense. get this piece which still looks excellent for a fraction of the cost. i am never on this site anymore so quickest way is to email me at [email protected]. thanks

Can you email pics to [email protected] thanks

-Paul

email sent. you guys need to email me at [email protected] i am never on here and therefore will never know you are responding to my thread if you only reply on here. thanks....

here are where the pics are.........

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pts/1929916251.html

• 2 weeks later...

guys i will let this go for $120!! i dont need it someones got to enjoy it. this is a quarter of what it goes for without paint. this thing is already painted black. if you have a different color truck it would only cost 100 to paint so you are making out regardless! i am never on here please email me at [email protected] want this gone asap.