who has installed dynomax race bullets with B&B

j4nash

The guy who put in my exhaust talked me into installing one of these before my Flowmaster...I think Dynomax distributors get them for dirt cheap and sell them at a tidy profit. Personally I think it's a myth that they help anything.

The resonators on the B&B helped allot. They didn't change the tone much, they took the ear-splitting 'bark' out of it. It cost me $80.

I had a Silverado 5.3 with a Flo... Put a resonator in front of it and didn't change anything, it was single/dual out.

My Av had a Dynomax with 2.25 pipe dropped down from behind the rear bumper and it was sweet. Alittle louder then stock at idle and a nice rumble at WOT, no interior drone at all. I haven't heard of anybody putting a Dynomax on the SS.

WW :sleep:

What bothers me is at cruse a 70 mph it is just to load in the cab for long drives. But I love the deep sound at low rpm it puts out and at full acceleration it sounds really nice. I don’t want to change the sound at all I just want to get reed of the cab noise at 70 mph. what type are your resonators Nightshift

I had been looking at dynomax race bullets also.

what do you guys think would help

Archived