Bser Ss Roll Pans

BSER

I have two orders for a roll pan at this time.

brenden berg and chevyssguy.

If you have previously ordered the last GP I appologize, because of the lack of orders the last GP did not get done. If you still want one you can get in on this order since it appears we may get enough this time. It is not likely I will make another batch this year just guys left that want one, and my SS was stolen last week so it makes me not want to look at the pans at the moment.

They are still $375 including shipping to the lower 48 states. I accept paypal or MC/Visa. You can contact me at 316-858-1197.

Thanks,

Bob

I would like one of these rollpans. Few questions before I give you a call and order one. I'm in Iraq and its a PIA to make a phone call. Can you order your color, or does it need to get painted? How hard is it to install? I don't really have someone back home that I trust enough to mess with my baby.

I would like one of these rollpans. Few questions before I give you a call and order one. I'm in Iraq and its a PIA to make a phone call. Can you order your color, or does it need to get painted? How hard is it to install? I don't really have someone back home that I trust enough to mess with my baby.

You will need to have a body shop fit and paint it for you. For those tha want one just call me it is that easy.

• 3 weeks later...