So I Bought Me A Truck A Few Weeks Ago...

yfz450_0569

I bought me an '04 ss with 100k miles a few weeks ago for 11k, gave the Guy $200 to hold it on Saturday and came back to pick it up and do the paperwork on Monday. So we do the paperwork and while leaving, he says that he messed up and is sending us the new paperwork, ok 2 days later we get new paperwork for $500 more... after a lot of BS, I give in and decide to give it. Right after I sent the paperwork I notice the $200 aren't even on there, so I call him and he says he'll mail it. 3 weeks later, still no $200. My dad was gonna pick it up today and the guy hung up on me when I called him and they were gone by the time my dad got there... so now I'm not sure what to do, I've got no paperwork to prove that I gave him the $200 and I also haven't even made the first payment or did any down payment... any ideas? I know its only $200 but I NEED that money!!

Well I did get one at first but I brought it with me when I went to do the paperwork and for some reason left it there expecting it to be on the paperwork... I guess maybe I will just have to eat it.. stupid stealerships!! Not gonna quit bothering them though for quite some time!!!!

Well I did get one at first but I brought it with me when I went to do the paperwork and for some reason left it there expecting it to be on the paperwork... I guess maybe I will just have to eat it.. stupid stealerships!! Not gonna quit bothering them though for quite some time!!!!

Seriously? I would take the truck back...it's not your fault they screwed up the paper work so I wouldn't have forked out another $500. That's BS cost they add in anyway. I know in Arkansas you have 3 days to take a vehicle purchase back with no fees.

Seriously? I would take the truck back...it's not your fault they screwed up the paper work so I wouldn't have forked out another $500. That's BS cost they add in anyway. I know in Arkansas you have 3 days to take a vehicle purchase back with no fees.

I wish I would've done that in the first place, I'm still thinking about it but will it actually hurt the dealer in any way if it's financed through their bank? I have it financed under my dad and I asked him if that would hurt his credit score and he thought it would hardly as good as it is...

• 1 month later...