Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2010 - 5Th Annual

Hey Rob ... Delay18 ... Hank said he got some silverware and stuff. How about a Spatchula and Tongs ... I know I threw out last years dollar store ones, so if you could, please bring a set.

Ok ... Post up what you all are bringing ... everyone else can just bring a couple extra things ... (We always have more then enough0

Hotdogs / Buns

Ketchup

Mustard - Spicy Brown

Relish - Sweet

Onions - chopped

OK, my list...

Plastic silverware

Paper plates

Salads (potato, macaroni, cole slaw)

Pickles

Salt & pepper

A pound cake & a coffee cake

A case of Yuengling

and CHEESE BALLS!

So 2morrow is the big day. It sucks that I'm waiting for rain here. Wanted to buff an detail the truck a lil. Maybe it will be nice by the end of the day today. fingersx.gif But still looking forward to it non the less. If anything happens lemme know!

If you buff vehicles I may have 2 vehicles for you to do, I remember you saying you did not have work so I may be able to help you out with some. Are you a detailer? I just got my own buffer for a trade of vette valve stems for from my neighbor who is treasurer of the New England chapter. Maybe you can teach me and Ill pay you for the work/teaching/hours Chevy_anim.gif. Im scared shitless of putting that to my paint. PM me back Jimmy when you get a chance.

so here is my quarterly post (or so it seems).

Emily and I will be meeting up with Jeff and Jesse at 7am at the Charlton service stop. I have all my tailgating stuff in the back of the truck so I have an extra grille, 1/3 tank of propane, plates, napkins, etc, and multiple grilling utensils.

Hopefully the track isn't flooded!!!!!

To side with Shuan, road spray will be the color of the day for me as well. Too much work this week and too much crappy weather. If I see a touchless wash on the way (and I know I won't) I will stop for a hose down, but she won't win any beauty contests.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new guys out there!! Sucks you can't make it up Kevin. It's been too long!!

should we bring anything else?

Keith... LVD has been posting flood updates on Facebook all day. They're OK. They're open tonight for the event they are having (although I think they have 2 tracks). Looking forward to seeing you and Emily again! BTW... I couldn't wash my truck either. Rain stopped only about an hour or 2 ago. :shakehead:

Keith... LVD has been posting flood updates on Facebook all day. They're OK. They're open tonight for the event they are having (although I think they have 2 tracks). Looking forward to seeing you and Emily again! BTW... I couldn't wash my truck either. Rain stopped only about an hour or 2 ago. shakehead.gif

Sweet!!

It started here later than it was supposed to but no where near as heavy as it was supposed to be. Cya in the mornin'!

I'm all packed and the sss is clean. The rain stopped about 4ish. I went out and got more beer. I'm not going to bring the boys. The peeps came up and got them and took them out for the weekend.

Lysol Larry may stop in LoL look out nikko!!!

Sent from my Droid

yea jeff rub it in. I'm also in the group of "road spray" lol. It was clean alllll last week but of course not for the meet. ahhh well. Well it looks like a go boys. Looking forward to meeting everyone an i'll see a few of you at 7.