Tail Lights And Tickets

8 UR HMI

anyone have problems with their tinted tails? i NEVER have problems with getting pulled over in college station cause every vehicle has tinted tails and mine arent even dark. well 2 weeks ago i got a ticket for no front license plate (even though it was in the windshield cause i dont have a mounting bracket) and a warning for tails. well today a different state trooper had someone pulled over and i passed him not speeding in the slow lane actually and he looked at me and continued his thing. like 5 miles ahead i got off the highway with him no where in sight to stop at the gas station to meet my dad on our way back from the farm and sure enough he some how magically caught up to me and pulled me over.....

and he asked "did u spray paint your tail lights?" i wanted to bitch slap him and say no ****, they a professionally tinted and pass inspection and are reflective up to 1000 feet (which they really are so technically they ARENT illegal). it was just a warning so im not gonna worry and i switched my tails with my friends for now.

:wtf:

Both my SS and R/T have tinted tails and 3rd's. The R/T isnt near as dark as the SS. Iv been pulled over a good handfull in each and only had one mention something about my tails while pulling me over for something else.

Yup got a ticket and two warnings at the same time. Ticket for tail lights $56 and a warning for headlight covers and not being able to see my reflectors in the front and rear. That's the only trouble I've had and they've been on for about a year.