Tail Lights And Tickets

8 UR HMI

I think I have been pulled over like 2 times for my tail lights and the first time it was buy a officer looked like it was his first day he says your lights are alittle dark and I said yes I know he told me to get brighter bulbs lmao.

Thats just to funny...crackup.gif

The taillights on my truck have never been an issue of discussion with LEOs, and you know how much I get pulled over! Neither have the front marker lights. What you've seen has nothing to do with tinted tails, and everything to do with small town cop attitudes. College Station law enforcement has a very ...shall we say... small-minded view IMO. In central Texas towns they don't care as long as its safe and sane, and in urban areas (DFW) LEOs are a lot busier pursuing actual threats to public safety. That's just one of the costs of living in that collegiate town :( Totally sucks the drug dealers and ricers ruin it for everyone else in the community.

Mr. P.

I got a ticket on base here in camp lejeune, it not a big deal cause theres no fine- but I had to get stock tails before I could drive on base again. What pisses me off is that theres literally hundreds of cars with blacked out tails here on base