Valve Caps

Just wanted to see some other members valve caps that they have on their truck besides stock or the green nitrogen ones.

I am ordering these now

http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Would be cool to find some with the SS logo!

I just looked on ebay an they have tons of them that have the "SS" logo in it. Kinda expensive for valve stem caps.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-Camaro-SS-Black-Tire-Stem-Valve-Caps-Free-Gift-/370430022618?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item563f5993da

I have these, picked them up at a local auto parts store......

post-9644-128459125761_thumb.jpg

post-9644-128459128464_thumb.jpg

I believe those are the same ones I have on my alloys right now (lloks goofy with the alloy chrome combo). Looks great on yours though Dan!

Mine are chrome with a blue Bowtie on them.

I am sure it looks good and matches well with the Arrival Blue! I was trying to find ones with the gold bowtie but their only listed for 07+ silvys but Im guessing they are universal?

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

I believe those are the same ones I have on my alloys right now (lloks goofy with the alloy chrome combo). Looks great on yours though Dan!

I am sure it looks good and matches well with the Arrival Blue! I was trying to find ones with the gold bowtie but their only listed for 07+ silvys but Im guessing they are universal?

Yes ,they are universal.

I'm on my second set dam thieves M16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gifM16.gif

im thinking of getting these put they dont have them in black banghead.gif

My link

That is what I am worrying about, its pocket change (the $5 I paid) but still the concept of stealing nono.gif

Yes ,they are universal.

thank you for clarifying, might have to grab another set with that locks and a key.

i got some sick a$$ black ones...... they're plasticbiggrinjester.gif

:withstupid:

i'm not worried about how my valve caps look, im more worried about protection. gator caps are perfect when airing up tires. they will not only protect the threads of the stem but also will prevent the core from sticking open and or breaking.

alligator2.jpeg

iamwithstupid.gif

i'm not worried about how my valve caps look, im more worried about protection. gator caps are perfect when airing up tires. they will not only protect the threads of the stem but also will prevent the core from sticking open and or breaking.

alligator2.jpeg

Thank you for the info on the Gator Caps Wody, functionality is definitley more important than looks so I will have to wait and see if the ones I got work well.