Killed An Rsx

ChinoHillian

i didnt literally ram this guy off the road, although that would have been pretty cool

a few days ago i was driving home and was at a stoplight when this rsx pulls up. the light turned green as soon as he was about to stop then he revved his engine, so i hammered it and so did he. i ended up pulling on him pretty fast by about the length of a truck. i had to back down because i was turning at the next light to go home.

needless to say, the sss made his rsx sound like a girly man car.

anyways, thats my story

Nice. I used to own a 03 RSX Type S and as "nifty" as it was, that was the end of my attempt at a ricer. It had slightly over 210 HP with Skunk 2 performance mods and I got spanked by a stock 05 Titan (back in 05). This was my mistake to even think about a ricer when I had the 65 mustang drag car and 70 torino with the 429 SCJ sittin nicely parked and winterized in the garage at home. Hence one of the reasons I got the SS. I wanted a truck, I wanted 4 wheel drive, and I wanted style and performance. Couldn't go wrong. Never again will I buy a pathetic 4 banger. Not one can match the feeling I get when I hear the roar of a V-8.

Nice job again on the punishment of the RSX, may many more come.