New SS owner

ShortBus

not let my wife EVER drive the truck.
I don't let my wife drive mine
My SSS is off limits to my wife too
My wife drove it to work the day after we got it and has not driven it since. THANK GOD. I was nuts all day when she had it

:wtf: i have NO comment

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not let my wife EVER drive the truck.
I don't let my wife drive mine
My SSS is off limits to my wife too
My wife drove it to work the day after we got it and has not driven it since. THANK GOD. I was nuts all day when she had it

:wtf: i have NO comment

:jester: i'd assume not.

there is alot of info there if you do a search, but i'd recomend a custom pcm with shift kit and servo's to start. after that look into exhaust and air box. there will be a custom pcm and air box test for the ss coming to chevy high performance soon last i'd heard.

actually i have a LOT to say about that...im just keeping it to myself for once cause im not sure i'd have too many friends on here after. :jester:

you'll still have one at least. ;)

Welcome to the site (nice color choice) I read the post that your were takin the SS into the sand. It would be :cool: to see a SS in the sand spinning tires and all that but , :confused: I would be worried about getting sand into all the wrong places. :crazy: post some pictures of the SS on the beach...... :flag:

SHORTBUS ALso i will be heading down to Ocean Pines friday. I will keep an eye out for another Red SS pm me with a cell number and i will give you mine . if you want to get in touch. Is'nt there a car show in OC this weekend to .

so by using the link in the sponser section, would be my best bet for the pcm?

it's tough to say who is the best programmer, but bryan at pcmforless.com is certainly very good and a vendor for the site.

Archived