Wanna Go 4/6 On The Ss

Ruben525

Yup plus mike at DJM and I are good friends email me at [email protected] ill help you out anyway i can.

notching the bed is easy with a cut off wheel.

Ok thanks a ton Tony. Email has been sent........You have any pics of the beds you've notched? Are you cutting through the bed or just the crossmembers on the underside?

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a customer i just sold a 5/8 kit for his sss today. I will prob be installing on sunday and ill put up pics. he bought the Trailblazer 22x9 replica wheels off me also.

front

upper/lower djm a arms

front belltech spindles

front belltech swaybar

rear belltech c notch and flip kit

rear belltech shackles

rear belltech swaybar

front/rear djm shocks

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

i have a customer i just sold a 5/8 kit for his sss today. I will prob be installing on sunday and ill put up pics. he bought the Trailblazer 22x9 replica wheels off me also.

front

upper/lower djm a arms

front belltech spindles

front belltech swaybar

rear belltech shackles

rear belltech swaybar

front/rear djm shocks

Post pics for sure

Yeah get pics up once you do it, also Tony ill be hitting you up when i get closer to doing mine to pick up some misc. parts im missing.

Do you think you could jut get the back piece on the belltech notch? also if you come across some djm uca's whitout ball joints let me know.

Yeah get pics up once you do it, also Tony ill be hitting you up when i get closer to doing mine to pick up some misc. parts im missing.

Do you think you could jut get the back piece on the belltech notch? also if you come across some djm uca's whitout ball joints let me know.

hit me up at [email protected] and ill go thru it all with you

The chrome ones are on national back order last I heard. I'd sell ya mine but your in Canada and shipping would kill the deal I'm sure.

Just let me know when you want to sell them and ill buy them, i have a US shipping address.

front

upper/lower djm a arms

front belltech spindles

front belltech swaybar

rear belltech shackles

rear belltech swaybar

front/rear djm shocks

Tony,

Is this SSS and AWD drive model?? Are you able to go that low in front with an AWD i thought there were issues with the cv axle's binding??

Tony,

Is this SSS and AWD drive model?? Are you able to go that low in front with an AWD i thought there were issues with the cv axle's binding??

ive done tons of trucks awd no problems and even had a customer with over 120k i lowered end of 02 or 03 cant remember had no issues still now.

tony,

have you ever heard of or had any trouble with the driveshaft rubbing on the crossmember just behind the transmission?? i crawled under my truck the other day and my driveshaft has black marks from the paint transferin from the cross member to the driveshaft. I will see if I can get a picture of the clearence between the two tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a picture of my 06 crew cab its got like a 5/8 or 6/8 I got lower control arms drop springs (shorter) sway bar links and drop shocks in front and in back a djm flip kit w/c notch and shackles w/air shocks in the back and it rides pretty nice shock help for when I go out of town just air them up and it picks up and has a real smooth ride, but I'm running 295/30/22 on my 22x10 ss wheels they stop making these but when mine go out I'm going with 285/30/22 toyos, I wouldn't do it with a 285/35/22 my brothers got like a 6/9 or 6/10 on his single cab and it rubbed bad in front hes running 265/35/22 NITTOS 420S heres some pics we did all the work ourselves to both of them

post-18010-128681370483_thumb.jpg

post-18010-128681376119_thumb.jpg

Edited by 4doorsssilverado (see edit history)