New audio system installed

CraigW

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moto has 3 woofers not 2 im just looking to see how the box looks cause i know the JL's a big subs and need some airspace i haven't seen anyone with 3 JL's in and extended cab without loosing the rear seat

asked for pics last week, still waiting :)

Jwest hosted the pics...its no big deal, as soon as i get internet at home Ill email them to someone and hav them posted, i just didnt knwo if someone had the pics in a file somwhere that was an administrator on the site

LOL i just saw your computer specs and i just surprised you are able to post on the site :jester:

They arent w0's or w3's....there w6's the original ones...No they wouldnt of had enough airspace to fire down, in fact they put so much thought into this box it is at perfect airspace with my inside cab...with the windows down and the doors shut the hit is phenominal (sp?)..but if you open all four doors and give hte box more air space it hits completely different and doesnt sound nearly as good or hit as hard...my highs in the back are MB Quarts 6 1/2's..i had to cut out the panels in teh doors to accomadate them cuz 4x6 speakers dont sound as good to me as 6.5''....thanks for the compliments, now all i have to get is my wheels (monday) and a turbo kit :)..

Jonathon K.

p.s. people kept kicking my subs with there heels in the back seat, so the three subs now have speaker grills, those pictures above were taken a whle ago...

Archived