16" Wheels......?

rpcase

Possibly picking up some oem chevy 16's for wintertime as I saw my spare was a 16. Just need to know if 16's will fit. I feel stupid asking since I just said the spare was a 16, but on my old 05 Z71 16's would not clear the front calipers. But that truck was dics up front and drums out back. Any help is appreciated.

Possibly picking up some oem chevy 16's for wintertime as I saw my spare was a 16. Just need to know if 16's will fit. I feel stupid asking since I just said the spare was a 16, but on my old 05 Z71 16's would not clear the front calipers. But that truck was dics up front and drums out back. Any help is appreciated.
Try them on 1st just to make sure, but if the 16's are from a 4x4, they should work. I just gave my brand new, never used spare 16 away cause it won't fit over my brakes.  Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I just tried putting my Spare 16" Steelie on so i could get a front tire replaced,. and it is Scraping Rotor on one side and my Brake cal on the other side . Just called my Dealership raising all kinds of crap. waiting to hear back from them,. Cuz im stuck at home now til i get this straightend out .

I just tried putting my Spare 16" Steelie on so i could get a front tire replaced,. and it is Scraping Rotor on one side and my Brake cal on the other side . Just called my Dealership raising all kinds of crap. waiting to hear back from them,. Cuz im stuck at home now til i get this straightend out .

yeah that sucks. im in the same boat if i ever get a flat ill be stuck.