Raced A 03 Black Ss

catdaddy300

well i live in a little town here in east texas and i saw a guy last night with a SS, so i did a u-turn and followed him, he pulled over i pulled up amd he tried to burn off on me but i sucked him up and got up pass 100mph, then i pulled over and he pulled up and said from a stop so i swang it around and we lined up, since i bet him so bad last time i let him get the jump and then i walked off on him again and i even turned on my cab light to wave by to the guy as i was passing him it was fun lol

Glad to see what your mods can do against a stock SS. Nice choice of mods.

That is also one thing I learned, get the truck out of first asap and into 3rd (I dont race keep in mind). I dropped from OD into 2nd once and holy shit the beast came out, sounded like a diesel locomotive at 9000rpms (or as railroad folk call amtrak F40-PH engines "screamers" because they idle and run @ 9000rpms).

lol mind you i think the guy was wasted and i think he had it in 1st gear way to long but i have a cai, long tubes, exhaust, wheatley tune , sun roof, and black ice air freshner thank you very much, lol

Got to love the black Ice mod. One of my favorites on my truck