What A Way To Start My Day

56chevywagon

That is crazy. Thank god the truck took the bullet.

One night me and some buddies went out drinking, and went back to one of my buddies house. I went to the bathroom, and as i'm draining I see a hole in the wall right in front of me. I got done, turned around, and there was another hole in the wall. I called my buddy in and as he was looking at the holes I went to the next room to see if there was anything there, and sure as shit there was a bullet embedded in the wall. Come to find out there were some guys coyote hunting that night and from what they said is that it must have been a ricochet.

wow. I agree about keeping it, its like a 'badass' scar...get it clear coated and have the police chase story ready for any skirt that asks :)

Be safe, there was a csi episod where a guy was shotting in his back yard and the stray killed a woman blocks away

Which avenue are you off of?

Glad no one was hurt and it can be repaired!

Thanks everyone, We're so glad that it was just the truck and no one here in the house...it can definately be repaired,,,got my first quote today of $1263 to pull the bed and weld repair / paint both inside the bed and out. My house is off of 67th about a mile south of I-10...

Damn I am sorry to hear this, and you are one of the most original members on the site. They might have been marking your car to steal, damn kleptofuc*s.

At least with the new bed work, it will be aligned up correctley, unlike the factory job.

Good luck with hunting for your new nest.