User Cp?

dieselarmy13

Question

So this is the only forum that I use that I can't just click one link to find out what threads I'm subscribed to have been updated. I am by no means a computer genius, so if there is something I am missing, by all means, could somebody please let me know!yellow_loser.gif

10 answers to this question

just click on the arrow go to my profile and you can choose find topics or find posts, the topics are the ones you've started and the posts are all the posts youve done

Is that just for subscribed members then? I don't see it either unless I'm missing something... I've been wondering about that too.

just click on the arrow go to my profile and you can choose find topics or find posts, the topics are the ones you've started and the posts are all the posts youve done

Yeah, I've done it that way before when I have spent long amount's of time off of here before, but there has to be a better way. Maybe I'm missing something.

On any of the V-board forums that I frequent (virtually every other forum) you have a 'USER CP' button, and it automatically takes you to your subscribed posts that have been updated since your last visit(you all know what I am talking about). It's a shame, because I am a big fan of this forum, but finding out if a thread you are subscribed to has been updated can be a pain.

Edited by deiselarmy13 (see edit history)

Maybe I'm stupid. I'm not seeing it.

It's the box right under "Newest Topics", it's called "Watched Content", there's 2 tabs just below it, forums and topics, you might have to click on topics to see all new topics.

And it's on the home page...

Edited by 68showngo (see edit history)