Pics Of My Ss Before Is Goes To Its New Home

shawnss

Well here are some pictures i took of the truck leaving. here it is being loaded on the trailer to go to its new home. just had way to many problems with it this sumer so it had to go. enjoy the pics was hard so see it go.

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

:crackup: :crackup: man its sure going to be a long winter. heres the SS's new home for the winter. putting her in storage for awhile until it gets nice again and i get a new trans. lost the tranny a few months back and just decided to store it for awhile and get a killer tranny next year. heres some pics of the truck in storage and the bike i just bought.

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

heres my wife lil honda and my pick up

IMG_4707.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

we plan on lowering it a bit just to fit the wheels a bit better. did a few little mods carbon fiber hood and trunk lid gold 17s and smoked the tails.

IMG_4701.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

thanks guys. the fact of the matter is that i could never let this truck go. two years ago my wife quit work to finish the last years of her schooling. We went through some really tuff times and i did have the truck up for sale a few times. had tons of people look at it but they just couldn't afford it. well as you can see i ended up keeping it. I have joked with my wife that im going to put it up for sale again and she says no way in hell will she let me sell it. she said we just have way to much money into it. she would rather have me keep it and get a vette someday :fingersx:

llol you got me man ive been thinking of getting one of those for my truck this year also

yeah i have stored mine every year sense ive had it. 4 years now. its a summer truck for sure only sees about 1500 miles a year :dbanana: we have probably about 6 months of winter here in MT so thats always a good time to get mods for it and work on it over winter. Ive been thinking of renting a shop. might have one line up. its heated and all. plus its good sized 24x48

Shawn you got me man I was like he better not be selling that SS!!!! Good pics I like the gixxer to.. The new home looks good..

yeah the gixxer is fun. ive always had yamaha's. but the deal was right for the gsx-r so i picked it up. sad thing is i could of had my new trans instead of the bike but i really just didn't have it in me to replace another trans within a year. So i just figured id put the truck away a few months early and start getting mods ready for next year. hoping at some point next year to start building a stroker for it. :D :D :D

Just out of curiousity, how much does it cost you to rent that unit every month? Looks like a 10x30 or so........

its like $84 a month. not to bad i have paid 90 for a 10x20 before and you are right its a 10x30. they are very clean to. the guy who runs the place im storing the truck at has over 400 units

yeah the gixxer is fun. ive always had yamaha's. but the deal was right for the gsx-r so i picked it up. sad thing is i could of had my new trans instead of the bike but i really just didn't have it in me to replace another trans within a year. So i just figured id put the truck away a few months early and start getting mods ready for next year. hoping at some point next year to start building a stroker for it. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Gixxers are fun I had 3 of them and a TLR 1000.. We allways raced aginst the yami's...lol.. Good luck with the SS and get back togeter better and faster..peelout.gif Mike