1/4 Mile Times (Spinning)

4doorsssilverado

Finally made it out to the track friday night and it was real crowded some kind of drag racing event was going on got to run my truck, but it spun real bad(street tires) need some slicks this was in 80degree weather(down in south texas still hot) the truck was on 22s in front and originals on back

On the first run ran like a 15.0@96 (spun real bad 1-2 I would let off and hit it again and would just spin more) was really dissapoointed so ran it again after about an hour of waiting to make a 2nd pass finally got it.

second run truck went 14.2@98mph (still with some wheel spin) rolled out real slowly when tree turned green and at about 25-30 guned it spun some but still went a 14.2 I know 13's are in there easily with this set up just need some slicks so I can get a hard launch(truck takes off pretty hard when ran with slicks)

Trying to get the best et out of it before my 6.0 goes in heads will probably be taken off pretty soon once my buddy gives me the other have of the money.

Hopefully goin to borrow a friends slicks and see what it runs best the truck has gone was 13.7 w/regrind cam and some busted up lifters w/just bolt ons on slicks I know the truck is way faster than that now just thaught I could be able to get away with out slicks and pull some good times but these tires spun more than my 22s hopefully I'll make it out again and see what happens