First Snow Of The Season

diggerdan11

So I woke up this morning to about a half an inch of snow. Last week it was mid 70s and really nice for october. And then within a couple days it started snowing. Ugh :shakehead:

Anyone else had any snow so far this year?

Nope, not yet crackup.gifcrackup.gifcrackup.gif

No snow here in my town. im in MT and i know they are getting snow in the mountains but nothing down here yet. but they say its on its way. its been a very weird year for us we have had like 70s for the last month and now its only like 50s right now.

SaskRoads.jpg And this is what we woke up to this morning in Sask. I didnt take the picture. it's blizzard like conditions just crazy wind and cars are in the ditches like crazy. And we had no snow before this. Edited by Taylor Carpenter (see edit history)

Tomorrows forecast, clear skies, sunny and 75 :P I wouldn't mind seeing a little snow every year, just enough to change it up a little bit. Last winter was a freak of nature, we actually managed 7" in 2 days. I think that's more snow then my area has seen in the past 10 years combined!

Yeah yeah yeah. Lucky you. When I left Tucson a month ago it was 105. Now im having to worry about scraping ice off my windshield before I go to work.

Your moving back and forth in the wrong seasons, biggrinjester.gif usually peeps STAY here in the winter, not the summer idiot.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif