Heads And Intake Question

How much would it be to have the 44# injectors im buying converted to 60#? I didnt even know that it was possible. As for the intake, it should be here today, cant wait to get off work and get my hands on it! I think im going to skip the porting for now, might look into getting the tb ported and polished since its going to be a while still before this swap gets done. As for the intake, ill rock the stock truck intake until i can afford a FAST lxsrt coold.gif

Well I got the intake manifold and throttle body in on Friday, here's a few pics!

th_526d95c7.jpg

th_402a96db.jpg

th_3f0c8c81.jpg

This one is a little weird. This is looking inside the manifold from where the throttle body bolts onto. Kind of a weird design. Anyone know why they designed it like this?

th_6e8bbd9c.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

i had an eps cam speced out for Joes truck when he ran the 13.2. Hard to say what made the power though, because we changed so much at one time. Patrick G specs out cams using EPS lobes and then you get a discount when you order the cam from Geoff.

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

I know when I swapped intakes I measured with my hand...OE intake could barley fit my hand in...the L92 truck intake I was able to get my arm in there. Looking good.

On the injector question, yes guys send thier 42's to get larger holes to run like 60's. Try to get the conversion done by a company that will give you the new values, will make the tuning alot easier.

I am planning on upping my 42's to 60's and will report back.

I think for now I'm just got to stick with the 44# injectors the way they are. If and when I ever got f/I I'll step up to 60s. Since it's going to take me a while to collect the rest of the parts for my l92 build I'm going to go ahead and install the injectors in my current intake and get a walbro 255 pump kit from magnuson so the injectors won't just be sitting around till I do everything else. So next thing on my list of parts to buy is the fuel pump kit and probably the dr. X harness for the 90mm throttle body. Anyone know where to get one for a good price or have one to sell?

just a little update, im going to be installing the injectors and a new walbro 255 hp fuel pump in my truck pretty soon, just saving up for the fuel pump right now. Im going to be getting some money together in early january for the heads and cam, hopefully enough to cover everything else im going to need. anyone know how to get ahold of this Patrick G guy? I already have a cam suggestion post in Zippy's cam thread, hopefully he'll get to it fairly soon. Hopefully between the two of them i can get a badass cam lined out for this setup! really wanting to try out an EPS cam and see how it does.