Stolen Intimidator Ss!

dholm86

2006 Silverado SS Intimidator edition stolen while at the movies. Truck is black with stock 20's. Stolen while I was at the movies with the family at Vista Ridge mall in Lewisville TX, Oct 31, 2010. From the surveillance video I got to see a black Escalade drove up 3 minutes after I parked the truck and drove off with my truck six minutes later. This was all around 6 pm. If anyone see's the vehicle, license plate is 87RSC3, or you have any information please email me at [email protected]. Also If you're in the Dallas area be careful and watch for people "casing" or following you. Thanks in advance for any help on my loss. I would love to find the people who stole my truck.

wow sorry to hear man. hope at some point you recover it. before its to late. because of stuff like this i never leave my truck unattended. if i go out with my truck im always around it. but i also live in MT and dont have to worry about it as much as other places.

wow sorry for ur loss at least u have some evidence to go off of ........did the cops run the plates of that escalade??

The surveillance system of the Mall it was stolen from was garbage, when they tried to zoom in on the plate it got too fuzzy to read. Then when we called on star they said the system was deactivated to long so they couldn't track it that way shakehead.gif

First of all, I REALLY hope you get your truck back. Even if you don't find out who it was cuz that'll just land you in a cell.

...and welcome to the site, I just wish it was under better circumstances.

I'll keep my eyes open up here in Wichita Falls, TX. Brad has the only ISSS up here & his is de-badged...

Sorry bro. I hope they find her soon & have to put some caps in the thugs who took her.... :mad:

I'm incognito..lol

Sorry man about your truck...seems to be bad up there as of late