Got A New Toy

Nscott

One of my friends needed to make some room in his garage, and I had some spare cash to spend....

2002 Honda 400ex

149868_1575115652941_1087050453_31684500_3889016_n.jpg

75611_1575115052926_1087050453_31684498_4771426_n.jpg

So far the only things done to it are Pro Armor skid plates and nerf bars, New Itp whole shot tires and new rims, rev box, and hid headlights

I don't know what to do other than ride it, I've been looking at a couple of stroker kits for it :smoker:

-Neil

make it a full on sand dragger. went a watched a few buddy drag this summer. those thing fly in the 300ft. heres a pic of there bikes. sad thing is my buddy has more in his blue bike then what i paid for my truck. he said he has like 24k into it. just remember hobbys can be pricey.

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

make it a full on sand dragger. went a watched a few buddy drag this summer. those thing fly in the 300ft. heres a pic of there bikes. sad thing is my buddy has more in his blue bike then what i paid for my truck. he said he has like 24k into it. just remember hobbys can be pricey.

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

damn those r sick

My buddy started his fab shop by making atv parts, and he still has some pretty sweet accessories that you might be interested in. He has full skids: A-arms, belly, and swingarm, and stainless steel or black powdercoated side air vents, along with some guards like the foot brake master cylinder guard etc. I can get you some pics of them and prices if your interested. They are just sitting on a shelf and he's not planning on making more of them anytime soon because his fab shop is really busy.

My buddy started his fab shop by making atv parts, and he still has some pretty sweet accessories that you might be interested in. He has full skids: A-arms, belly, and swingarm, and stainless steel or black powdercoated side air vents, along with some guards like the foot brake master cylinder guard etc. I can get you some pics of them and prices if your interested. They are just sitting on a shelf and he's not planning on making more of them anytime soon because his fab shop is really busy.

Yeah, that would be awesome. I think more than anything i would be interested in a front bumper for it.

As far as making it to a sand dragster, there isn't much sand around here anyways.... We have a few local trails in the woods, that we really shouldn't even be on, that's why it still has a stock exhaust

Now in the market for a new exhaust...... went a little to far back on a wheelie, scraped the exhaust and ended up ripping off the end of the pipe, can't find the end of it :glare:

These things are addicting.