My New Sunroof Is In!

angels05ss

nice. glad they replaced it. why or how did it get broken out? also thats the only other option i had on my truck. to bad they didn't install them in the 03's.

the previous sunroof assembly went bad,and the glass flew off on me one day on the hwy(shattered)....got a whole new headliner and sunshade

• 2 weeks later...

So what were you doing in the meantime after "it just flew off" :crackup: I could imagine driving down highway and a sunroof is coming at me! it looks real good, too bad you're insurance was so difficult. My mom's 04 Impala is doing the same urs was, getting stuck, cracking, hers is probably next to go.

It looks like the new one hangs over the cab too? :dunno: Maybe he can give us some better pics of the new one?

His video shows the moonroof slide in and into the cab. Some slide up,out, and over the cab. they look almost like a spoiler over the cab.

His video shows the moonroof slide in and into the cab. Some slide up,out, and over the cab. they look almost like a spoiler over the cab.

the video is nice i wish mine sucked down into the roof but i have the dvd rear entertainment and i dont think it would workshakehead.gif

Edited by chevy vmax (see edit history)