I Just Got My Adams Waterless Wash

I got home today and there was a box on my front porch with adams all over it...:dbanana: . I got the waterless wash, I opened it up and I didn't know if I wanted to drink it or spray it on my SS.. It smell like a drink I had in Jamaica.. Well it worked awsome I am very impressed. I has been raining for a couple of days mostly over night, so there wasn't a lot of road grime on my truck, just rain gunk.. Everything came off with ease.. Here is a pic I took right after I used it..

post-10863-061068300 1290039114_thumb.jpg

lookin good. All there products are great. So far there is nothing i have got from them that i didnt like. now that i have went with there product. i will always buy there products. sad thing is i have a couple hundred $$ worth of other products but choose to use there stuff first.

I hear ya guys and gals on wanting to buy all there stuff. I am a fan now for sure Dylan... I think I will go knock off the 7 11 for some cash to buy the complete detail kit...lol. My next buy is the swirl and haze remover..

Mike

I hear ya guys and gals on wanting to buy all there stuff. I am a fan now for sure Dylan... I think I will go knock off the 7 11 for some cash to buy the complete detail kit...lol. My next buy is the swirl and haze remover..

Mike

oh you will like there polishing products. if you can swing it buy the entire polishing package. i got one last year and it worked so great.

heres the kit im talking about. also very easy to use.

IMG_3519.jpg

oh you will like there polishing products. if you can swing it buy the entire polishing package. i got one last year and it worked so great.

IMG_3519.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Shaun thats the one I want.. That is pretty much all I need.... You should see how the WaterlesWash takes care of bird poop..

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Shaun thats the one I want.. That is pretty much all I need.... You should see how the WaterlesWash takes care of bird poop..

i might have to pick up the waterless wash. im really picky about my stuff thats why now all i use is adams stuff.

Your truck looks great. I've been researching this topic lately and it seems that Adams is the way to go. I was going to buy this package (polishing package) but the lady said my makida polisher (not an orbital style) wouldn't work with their product or the results would be subpar..... Thoughts? I was really wanting to order up their package, but not ready to spring for the portacable tool. Thanks.

IMG_3519.jpg

Your truck looks great. I've been researching this topic lately and it seems that Adams is the way to go. I was going to buy this package (polishing package) but the lady said my makida polisher (not an orbital style) wouldn't work with their product or the results would be subpar..... Thoughts? I was really wanting to order up their package, but not ready to spring for the portacable tool. Thanks.

i must say the PC was the best thing for me i have never used any type of buffer. But with the Pc i wasn't scred to use it on my paint i watched a ton of the funk man videos. his videos help out a ton for the novice like myself. id say you cant go wrong with the PC IMO.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions. 866-965-0400 option 3 for the directory then select my name from the list.

Sounds like you have makita rotary polisher, correct? Its not that the results would be sub par, its that we don't sell a backing plate compatible with that machine. A rotary polisher is a whole different animal, and unless you have extensive experience using one to restore finishes its not a tool we'd recommend you'd go at your paint with. The primary concern is the speed at which it cuts, you could easily strike thru your clear coat and even base coat if used improperly causing damage to the finish that would require a repaint to fix.

Plus its VERY difficult to finish down with a rotary, even for someone w/ experience... I've been detailing for 13+ years and I still don't finish with a rotary after heavy correction. I'll do the bulk of my correction and finish with the PC as to avoid holograms and buffer trails on the finish.

Honestly, if you're finish is in relatively good condition a rotary will be overkill... the PC or similar DA polisher will be more than sufficient to correct most average paint jobs.