• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some pics

2010-11-17154504.jpg

2010-11-17154523.jpg

2010-11-17154517.jpg

ill get some more soon as ill eed to start parting it out . im done with quads for a while im saving for an lsx powered sand rail with a cage and 5 point harness's. i am setting up an apointment tosee the surgeon as its pretty bad and requires surgery. i hate missing work because im very needed there and i cant get my full pay on disablity. what sucks eve worse is im righty and its my right arm. i cant even work on the ss for a good while. thanks for the support everyone it really means alot.

here are some pics

2010-11-17154504.jpg

2010-11-17154523.jpg

2010-11-17154517.jpg

ill get some more soon as ill eed to start parting it out . im done with quads for a while im saving for an lsx powered sand rail with a cage and 5 point harness's. i am setting up an apointment tosee the surgeon as its pretty bad and requires surgery. i hate missing work because im very needed there and i cant get my full pay on disablity. what sucks eve worse is im righty and its my right arm. i cant even work on the ss for a good while. thanks for the support everyone it really means alot.

I see what you are getting at there :jester: any idea how long you will be off work?

man be carful! Hope you get better fast...get a good referal to a good rehab. I work in a hospital/school of medicine and I will say the advances in the post treatment of an injury can dramatically change the outcome and get your doctor to refer you ASAP(post acute care) espically since you will need physical/occupational therapy...and a bad case of blue balls :) hope you can fancy a 'STRANGER' :)

get well soon!

Dang man, haven't seen someone trash the front right and also take out the left rear hub before. Did you catch the rear end going around the corner and snap the hub right of then catch the front? Glad you are ok bro, I guess the dunes are out.....