Snow..........

silverado_ss_04

Started snowing late last night, woke up to 4" of snow this morning freak3.gif

This was the first time my puppies seen snow, they were going crazy!

Anyone else get snow yet? post up some pics if you have popcorn.gif

57cac513.jpg

5ebf85f3.jpg

215c5bf7.jpg

dac06561.jpg

41101298.jpg

0446e45a.jpg

eaee82fb.jpg

db5d2c04.jpg

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

We have had a pretty good summer here in Montana. But summer is now over for sure. It started snowing thursday night and i woke up friday to head to work and it was nothing but ice. now its been snowing all day today and they say we should have 8-12 inch by tomorrow. i have been super lazy today haven't even went outside once yet. so these pics are from inside the house. heres pics of my wife's lil civc and my DD RCSB 4x4.

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

heres a pic of my back yard.

IMG_5826.jpg

ShawnSS displayed it well for Montana. No need for me to post more pics as Havre (about 3 hours northwest of billings) is virtually identical. Yesterday it hit below zero not counting wind chill. Well, it may be cold but at least its windy! :jester:

Hey what is that white stuff on your cars... Is someone playing a practical joke on you guys... :jester:

Good 'ol Cali, 1hr away from: The beach, Snow, desert, Forest.. You name it, and you can visit them all in the same day

yeah but the best part for me is i dont put miles on the truck and its also great down time for mod's. then its like getting a new truck after winter. i always have a big project for the truck every winter. this year its the 4l80 awd swap.

I dont know how the hell you guys do it, its might sleet a day or two during winter here in TX and its enough to make me seriously consider moving LOL. If its anything below about 60, I'm out.

Wow. i dont mind it that much. its not like i jump up and down with joy every time it snows. i could never move to a place without a winter. but some times wish it was a shorter winter around here. 6 month's of winter is a bit long.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Hey what is that white stuff on your cars... Is someone playing a practical joke on you guys... :jester:

Good 'ol Cali, 1hr away from: The beach, Snow, desert, Forest.. You name it, and you can visit them all in the same day

you can get mugged , shot and rapped all in the same day there too...lol crackup.gif