Seattle Snowstorm Video- Bad Drivers

Fr3g

I'm out in Seattle now, but grew up in Eastern Washington. Out of town for work but glad my SS is sitting in the garage because of stuff like this:

People in Seattle are completely terrible at driving in the snow and every 2 inch storm is good for some ridiculous video. Note go to 3:15 in to see a bus spinning around!

Lots of people had 6-12 hour long commutes yesterday.

-Freg

I agree 100% I am stationed at FT. Lewis and these ppl are so stupid. Its like they dont care if they hurt, kill or even wreck there only vehicle. This is the worst place I have ever been when it comes to driving

Seattletimes.com also had a place to post horror story commutes and a guy had a pretty funny post about maneuvering his v8 4wd around crashed Priuses and trying to avoid their crazy drivers running through the streets.

Seattletimes.com also had a place to post horror story commutes and a guy had a pretty funny post about maneuvering his v8 4wd around crashed Priuses and trying to avoid their crazy drivers running through the streets.

I freakin believe it lol. On post today around 0730 I was driving to the hospital mind you the road was completly covered with ice some a$$ blew by me doing atleast 45-50 mph and came up to a red light he tried to stop and couldnt so after he ran off in a ditch I stopped made he was ok after I found out he was fine I started chewing his butt very bad took him to his colonel and sergeant major and he got more butt chewing and driving privliges revoked on post ;)

Im glad i have a company vehicle for days like this so i can leave the SS in the driveway. I left work a little early yesterday to avoid all the ratards. You would think since this happened two years ago ppl would remember that dunno.gif and get smart but that would assume that people can think which is a big stretch up here. It was fun driving to work this morning seeing all the abandoned vehicles on 405 and a few on their sides and roofs in the ditch, I just shake my head and laugh.

Where are the sand trucks/ road closure signs when ice is that bad? I am a state trooper and was traveling 30 mph on a secondary today due to the sheet of ice. Actually had a Taurus pass me in the oncoming lane of traffic at 83 mph! Speed limit is 65 when the road is dry. It took them a while to get stopped when I turned my lights on and the driver made a comment about how long it took her to gain that much momentum and she didn't want to lose it! Loved the video, just shows that these idiots are everywhere.

That's crazy!!! No one knows how to drive, lol!!! The roads are like that all the time up here, but at least everyone knows how to drive. Although there's some crazy storm going on right now up here and it started raining Monday and the roads turned to pure ice like that. My only truck to drive is the SSS and it made it just fine with studs and AWD.

When I moved to Alaska from Georgia I would investigate accidents where people lost control from A STOP! I couldn't figure it out so the first ice storm we had, I would drive "normal" and yea my rear end went swinging....So I spent two hours in the parking lot at work learning how to handle my ride (it was a tb ltz at the time) and while I still slid on the ice a time or two, it was never as bad as the idiots in the video.

Be safe up there Matt and everyone else who is in the North East....