Atv Video

Here is a video for you all. Check out what I do in my free time. I'm not in this video, just so you all know. But this just shows you what I like to do for fun.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

Here is a video for you all. Check out what I do in my free time. I'm not in this video, just so you all know. But this just shows you what I like to do for fun.

i like doing that too but am not as good :thumbs: what kind of quad you got??

i like doing that too but am not as good :thumbs: what kind of quad you got??

I have a 2004 Yamaha YFZ450 that I am currently in the process of saving money for to build it for mx motocross racing. Money is falling short and decreasing and that's why I'm trying to sell stuff. But yea I like my quad, but I haven't been able to ride it now for over a year because it's been broke and it's in pieces right now because money is not working for me in my favor. I'm trying to build my quad for Nationals to race at the Pro Am Level, but if I can't get money to buy the parts I want and need, then I won't be able to race or ride at all.

I have a 2004 Yamaha YFZ450 that I am currently in the process of saving money for to build it for mx motocross racing. Money is falling short and decreasing and that's why I'm trying to sell stuff. But yea I like my quad, but I haven't been able to ride it now for over a year because it's been broke and it's in pieces right now because money is not working for me in my favor. I'm trying to build my quad for Nationals to race at the Pro Am Level, but if I can't get money to buy the parts I want and need, then I won't be able to race or ride at all.

Quads are fun. I have an 08 yfz450. I love the thing. I'm trying to figure out what route to go with suspension.

IMG_0601.jpg