Does Anyone Have One Of These Headunits?

I was just wondering if anyone had one of these head units? I am thinking about getting one, but not sure yet. I have been to multiple car audio places and they all say its an awesome head unit, but i want to know what real people think

Here is a link

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

Looks like a decent unit for the price, crutchfield has them for $340 and other places even have them a little cheaper. Has a 8band eq which is pretty decent and looks like it can do a lot of media which is a plus.

Yeah i was going to buy it from Crutchfield, its a good price, plus i can get the deck, the mounting brackets, antenna adaptor, door chime and wiring harness for $380 plus the free shiping.

I just have to decide if i want to spend $380 bucks when i already have a working stereo

yeah ive got this in the truck and its looks/functions great. It will make the stock system sound a little better and looks awesome. Are you planning on running a switch so you can watch movies when you drive?

Well im not planing on actually watching movies while i drive, that is so frikin dangerous. But i will probably wire it up so i dont have to press down the parking break if i do want to watch DVDs. I just need to figure out exactly how

I've got the AVH-P3200 DVD in my Silvy and I love it. Definitely worth the money if you need a new stereo or just want to upgrade.

The switch is really easy to install. You can either install a toggle switch on the green parking brake wire or search youtube for a video on how to use a $3 relay so you never have to hit a switch. I installed the relay with mine and it works perfectly.

In short: If you want to upgrade it's a great head unit.

I have this in my truck, the only problem I have with it is its slightly too small for the space in the dash cover so you have to have something to go around it behind the piece of the dash that pops out and I cant find a kit that has a piece that fits, so long story short there may be a slight gap between radio and the bottom side of the top of the dash pop-out. Lol if you dont understand, get the deck and youll see or pm me your cell # and ill text you a picture of it!

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using Tapatalk

Hey Dan I have heard great things about this head unit. I have the AVH-4200DVD and love it. I want to say mine wasnt much more than the one your looking at. I wanted a 7" screen cause it just feels the dash out better. If you want I have a pic of it in my garage the link is in my siggy. G/L with the decision

Justin

Hey Dan I have heard great things about this head unit. I have the AVH-4200DVD and love it. I want to say mine wasnt much more than the one your looking at. I wanted a 7" screen cause it just feels the dash out better. If you want I have a pic of it in my garage the link is in my siggy. G/L with the decision

Justin

Yeah, I really like the 7" Screen on the 4200DVD, and it is only like $30 more than the 3200BT. My only problem wit it is that it does not come with the built in bluetooth, and here in Oregon we have the hands free law.

To add the Bluethooth to the 4200DVD would cost another $150-180

I just dont know if I can justify spending another 200 bucks for and extra 1.2" of screen, im not planning on using it to watch movies, i just want a nice functioning double din stereo with bluetooth, easy Ipod control, and Navigation ability if i want to.

I still dont know if im going to buy one yet, or just keep my stock stereo

BTW if i do get one i need to get a snazy SS picture as my background just like you :cool:

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Yeah, I really like the 7" Screen on the 4200DVD, and it is only like $30 more than the 3200BT. My only problem wit it is that it does not come with the built in bluetooth, and here in Oregon we have the hands free law.

To add the Bluethooth to the 4200DVD would cost another $150-180

I just dont know if I can justify spending another 200 bucks for and extra 1.2" of screen, im not planning on using it to watch movies, i just want a nice functioning double din stereo with bluetooth, easy Ipod control, and Navigation ability if i want to.

I still dont know if im going to buy one yet, or just keep my stock stereo

BTW if i do get one i need to get a snazy SS picture as my background just like you :cool:

I feel ya brother I'm doing Bluetooth and navi soon. Let me know when ya get one I'll hook you up with the same background I used